Our core Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services include:
- 24-hour-a-day emergency response through 1-800-344-1011.
- Access to all services by a toll free telephone call or through our web site.
- High quality, short-term counseling for individuals struggling with any type of personal issue.
- Help for employees and managers coping with organizational change.
- Evaluation, referral and case management for mental-health or substance-abuse treatment.
- Crisis response/counseling in the case of a natural disaster or traumatic workplace event.
- Consultation for managers about ways to handle difficult or troubled workers or special workplace challenges.
- A proprietary data system to alert managers to trends and issues that are affecting their employees. This information is presented in a way that preserves employee confidentiality.